• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 08142009 » Google Books and Reader! (completed)

Google Books and Reader! (completed)

trailfan8 —Sat, 08/15/2009 - 00:38

I'd loove to see some iPhone-style icons for these, given the icons for Google Translate, Scholar, etc.

Thanks!

  • Completed Logo Requests
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
zigzag's picture

Re: Google Books and Reader!

Submitted by zigzag on Sun, 08/16/2009 - 05:16

these i think cover all your requests: http://userlogos.org/logos/new?filter0=google&filter1=**ALL**&filter2=**...

(These were made by Ingalls)

Photobucket

  • log in or register to post comments
trailfan8's picture

Re: Google Books and Reader!

Submitted by trailfan8 on Sun, 08/16/2009 - 12:17

Sadly, there aren't any for Google Books and Google Reader in that set...
Thanks, though!
I'll build some soon, but I'm having issues uploading logos to this site because of the required 4:3 aspect ratio... That doesn't work so well for an iPhone-style with reflection. 3:4 is great, but.. :o

  • log in or register to post comments
spaljeni's picture

Re: Google Books and Reader!

Submitted by spaljeni on Sun, 08/16/2009 - 13:58

check out this thread http://userlogos.org/node/5487
it might help

I have created a few dozen iphone style logos using this tutorial and they all look great


  • log in or register to post comments
trailfan8's picture

Re: Google Books and Reader!

Submitted by trailfan8 on Sun, 08/16/2009 - 19:30

Thanks!
I've been using GIMP, but here are a few I've created:
Fairview Parkour

Infinite Campus

  • log in or register to post comments
Mafia_Penguin's picture

Re: Google Books and Reader!

Submitted by Mafia_Penguin on Thu, 08/20/2009 - 16:47

http://userlogos.org/node/9613
http://userlogos.org/node/9614



Trouble
using
transparent
Logos?
Click
here
for
help!


  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    3 days 2 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact