• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 01062023 » How to Add a Ringtone to an iPhone

How to Add a Ringtone to an iPhone

CosimaDonna —Fri, 01/06/2023 - 02:32

Adding a ringtone to an iPhone isn't difficult. You can use a free app like GarageBand to create a ringtone that's the right size and sound quality for your iPhone. There are also websites where you can download klingelton kostenlos. However, these ringtones may be outdated or incomplete. If you want the latest versions of ringtones, you'll need to purchase them on iTunes.

You can also make your own ringtone using iTunes. You need to have the song on your phone, and you need to be able to import it. You can't add a ringtone if the song is protected. That is, if it's not available as a free download from the iTunes store, you can't set it as a ringtone. The good news is, you can buy a ringtone in the iTunes Store and still have it play as a ringtone when you receive a call.

If you're a music buff, you'll know that Apple has a feature called Sound Studio. You can use this program to record your voice or select a few seconds of audio from an online streaming service, and then turn it into a ringtone for your iPhone. You can even use it to download podcasts to your device.
  • Documentation
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
jameseoo's picture

seoo

Submitted by jameseoo on Mon, 06/19/2023 - 15:07
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.ThanksYou make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. https://www.digitekprinting.com/foam-core-posters
  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact