• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 07092009 » site error!

site error!

ingalls —Thu, 07/09/2009 - 08:54

I was trying to upload a logo and I got this?

{ "status": true, "data": "\x3cdiv id=\"field-image-attach-wrapper\"\x3e\x3cfieldset class=\" collapsible\"\x3e\x3clegend\x3eLogo\x3c/legend\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"top\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"bottom\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"bottom-ornament\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"description\"\x3eImages are not saved until the form is submitted.\x3c/div\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"imagefield-edit-image-row clear-block\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"imagefield-edit-preview\"\x3e\x3cimg src=\"http://userlogos.org/files/logos/ingalls/george.png\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" width=\"150\" /\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"imagefield-edit-image-detail\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"imagefield-edit-image-flags\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"form-item\"\x3e\n \x3clabel class=\"option\"\x3e\x3cinput type=\"checkbox\" name=\"field_image[0][flags][delete]\" id=\"edit-field-image-0-flags-delete\" value=\"1\" class=\"form-checkbox\" /\x3e Delete\x3c/label\x3e\n\x3c/div\x3e\n\x3c/div\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"imagefield-edit-image-description\"\x3e\x3cstrong\x3eFilename: \x3c/strong\x3egeorge.png\x3c/div\x3e\x3cinput type=\"hidden\" name=\"field_image[0][alt]\" id=\"edit-field-image-0-alt\" value=\"george.png\" /\x3e\n\x3cinput type=\"hidden\" name=\"field_image[0][title]\" id=\"edit-field-image-0-title\" value=\"george.png\" /\x3e\n\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3cdiv id=\"field-image-attach-hide\"\x3e\x3cdiv class=\"form-item\"\x3e\n \x3clabel for=\"edit-field-image-upload\"\x3eUpload a new image: \x3c/label\x3e\n \x3cinput type=\"file\" name=\"files[field_image_upload]\" class=\"form-file imagefield imagefield-field_image\" accept=\"jpg|jpeg|png|gif\" id=\"edit-field-image-upload\" size=\"60\" /\x3e\n\n \x3cdiv class=\"description\"\x3e\x3cbr /\x3eAllowed extensions: \x3cem\x3ejpg jpeg png gif\x3c/em\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\n\x3c/div\x3e\n\x3cinput type=\"submit\" name=\"cck_imagefield_field_image_op\" id=\"field-image-attach-button\" value=\"Upload\" class=\"form-submit\" /\x3e\n\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/fieldset\x3e\n\x3c/div\x3e\x3cinput type=\"hidden\" name=\"field_image-attach-url\" id=\"edit-field-image-attach-url\" value=\"http://userlogos.org/imagefield/js\" class=\"upload\" /\x3e\n\x3cinput type=\"hidden\" name=\"vid\" id=\"edit-vid\" value=\"\" /\x3e\n\x3cinput type=\"hidden\" name=\"nid\" id=\"edit-nid\" value=\"\" /\x3e\n\x3cinput type=\"hidden\" name=\"type\" id=\"edit-type\" value=\"logo\" /\x3e\n" }

Anyone else having problems???

ingalls

  • Site
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 13:30

Oh no !

Have you retried ?

Looks like the Site has errors and needs fixing.

The only person who can fix this is telega, and he is not around at the moment.

Search and Logo search seem however to be fine


Please try again and keep us updated.


Many thanks, ingalls

  • log in or register to post comments
ingalls's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by ingalls on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 14:57

I tried twice. I guess I'll try again.

----------

---------- reality.sys corrupted. universe halted. reboot (y/n)?
  • log in or register to post comments
ingalls's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by ingalls on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 15:05

I've located the problem. A firefox add-on called smarter fox is to blame. When i uninstalled smarterfox everything went back to normal! I guess smarter fox isn't compatible with the drupal upload module.

cheers
ingalls
----------

---------- reality.sys corrupted. universe halted. reboot (y/n)?
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 18:18

I've located the problem. A firefox add-on called smarter fox is to blame. When i uninstalled smarterfox everything went back to normal! I guess smarter fox isn't compatible with the drupal upload module.

Good news !

Well spotted.

Scary looking first post...:-)


Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
ingalls's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by ingalls on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 19:09

I know what you mean!

cheers
ingalls

----------

---------- reality.sys corrupted. universe halted. reboot (y/n)?
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 19:44

I know what you mean!

Have you, I wonder, considered sending off details to Smarter Fox ?

  • log in or register to post comments
ingalls's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by ingalls on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 20:08

Yes I am going to. I am going to do it first thing tomorrow.

Cheers
ingalls

----------

---------- reality.sys corrupted. universe halted. reboot (y/n)?
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Thu, 07/09/2009 - 20:29

Yes I am going to. I am going to do it first thing tomorrow.

Great
Interesting to hear what they have to say...

  • log in or register to post comments
ingalls's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by ingalls on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 07:03

I was just wondering what the name of the drupal module is that you sue for uploading. Is it the default drupal upload module?

thanks
ingalls

----------

---------- reality.sys corrupted. universe halted. reboot (y/n)?
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: site error!

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 09:15

answered by PM

  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›
  • last »

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact