• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 09122013 » Option to ignore certificate errors

Option to ignore certificate errors

sogol resu —Thu, 09/12/2013 - 13:28

I have an own IMAP and SMTP server. Because my certificates are self signed and sometimes outdated, I need an option to ignore (all) certificate errors. Thanks.

  • Simple Mail
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
TechnalXS's picture

Re: Option to ignore certificate errors

Submitted by TechnalXS on Fri, 09/13/2013 - 05:21

Hello,

Certificates are not handle by SimpleMail but by Firefox. You have to add your own certificates in Firefox :

Tools - Options - Advanced - Certificates tab - View Certificates - Authorities tab - Import button

Regards

  • log in or register to post comments
sogol resu's picture

Re: Option to ignore certificate errors

Submitted by sogol resu on Mon, 09/16/2013 - 01:59

Thanks for your advice. I added the certificate trust and no more certificate errors appear, but I have other problems.

Sending mails works half, the mail is sent, but the progress bar does not finish and the window does not close.

Receiving mails brings an error pop-up but no message in the error console. The progress bar stops somewhere and nothing else happens.

Is there a log or something else to look what problems occur ?

  • log in or register to post comments
TechnalXS's picture

Re: Option to ignore certificate errors

Submitted by TechnalXS on Mon, 09/16/2013 - 04:54

Hello, you have an option under setiings to enable logs.

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    3 days 15 min ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact