• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 07132009 » Simple Mail - Can't create account

Simple Mail - Can't create account

Anonymous (not verified) —Mon, 07/13/2009 - 16:40

When I first installed simple mail, I added an account and it downloaded messages ok. Then I closed the browser tab with simple mail. When I tried to open simple mail again later, I got a completely blank simple mail. Not only were all messages gone, but also all information about the account. Since then I have not been able to create a new account.
I uninstalled simple mail including deleting the folder in the profile. Also I am not using private browsing as suggested in the forum.

  • Simple Mail
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Anonymous's picture

Re: Simple Mail - Can't create account

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 07/14/2009 - 05:32

I tried some more things suggested in this forum.

I found out, that simplemail doesn't save any information. Not only does it not save the information when I try to create an account, but also any other preferences I try to set. That includes the storage folder, that I specified in the beginning, when everything still worked.

So now I can't access the already downloaded messages through simple mail, because it won't remember the folder information, when I try to input it again.

The error console consequently shows the following:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageConnection.createStatement]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://simplemail/content/storage.js :: doGetUnreadCount :: line 752" data: no]

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Simple Mail - Can't create account

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Tue, 07/14/2009 - 05:35

Thanks for your feedback.

The developer of Simple Mail who answers most queries seems to be unavailable at the moment.

Hopefully some other user may try to help you


Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
Anonymous's picture

Re: Simple Mail - Can't create account

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 07/14/2009 - 11:33

Ok, so I tried uninstalling again, since this post suggested it might work. And it actually did. Don't know why it didn't before though.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Simple Mail - Can't create account

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Tue, 07/14/2009 - 13:27

Ok, so I tried uninstalling again, since this post suggested it might work. And it actually did. Don't know why it didn't before though.

That is good news.
I am glad you worked things out in your favour.


Many thanks for the feedback !

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • Keeping up with several
    by: hammadamir90
    8 hours 23 min ago
  • Boxing and MMA have
    by: hammadamir90
    8 hours 27 min ago
  • Boxing and MMA have
    by: hammadamir90
    8 hours 36 min ago
  • Boxing and MMA have
    by: hammadamir90
    8 hours 47 min ago
  • Keeping up with several
    by: hammadamir90
    8 hours 51 min ago
  • Keeping up with several
    by: hammadamir90
    8 hours 58 min ago
  • Sports bring people together
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 1 min ago
  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    5 days 9 hours ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact