• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 05082009 » simple mail- layout issues and deleting

simple mail- layout issues and deleting

chbimun —Fri, 05/08/2009 - 23:36

I was tweaking the layout and accidentally collapsed the folders panel all the way to the left side of the browser. Now I can't seem to get it back. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and deleting the left over file in the app settings in the profile, but I think I'm missing one more area to deleting in order to reset the layout to the default one. Clicking the layout button doesn't bring back the default layout either.

One more thing, I'm a frequent LiveJournal user and I respond to comments through the post box available via email. I've noticed that the backspace button deletes the entire email rather than what I just typed. Some what frustrating when I mistype something and then have to go back to my email client, retrieve the email, and reply through that. Anyway to set up our own shortcut keys or disable that function?

Thanks. I love the add-on immensely except for those two issues.

  • Simple Mail
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
telega's picture

Re: layout issues and deleting

Submitted by telega on Sat, 05/09/2009 - 05:16

Try double-clicking the middle of the collapsed scrollbar. Double-click is needed if you restarted Firefox after collapsing. I don't know why, but it's how collapsed scrollbars behave in Firefox.
If that doesn't help, close Firefox, find Firefox profile folder and delete file localstore.rdf. This will reset layout settings.

Keypresses in message body are intercepted by messages list. That's why Del and Backspace clicks trigger message deletion. To remove such behavior, you can remove the following piece of code from addon's chrome/content/main/main.xul file, line 281:

SmDom.get("body").contentDocument.addEventListener("keypress", function(e) {
if (!e.ctrlKey || String.fromCharCode(e.charCode) != 'a') {
messageTreeView.onKeyPress(e);
}
}, false);

Or send me an example of the message you have to "telega gmail com" and I will try to fix that issue.

  • log in or register to post comments
chbimun's picture

Re: layout issues and deleting

Submitted by chbimun on Sat, 05/09/2009 - 13:47

Well, double clicking didn't restore the panel, but uninstaling it and removing that file, along with the info in the extensions folder did the trick. Thanks. As for the other issue, commenting out those lines worked great and now backspace doesn't delete the email when I'm typing into the textarea of the form.

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
  • Explore the Best Vaping Experience with Pod Salt, Vapes Bars, and More in UAE
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact