Simple Mail - Plain Text Mode?
Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 04/18/2009 - 00:16
I prefer writing my emails in plain text. But I found out that Simple Mail obviously only supports HTML emails? That's quite annoying. Because many of my friends block such emails from viewing directly by default. Also for me it's annoying, as I send a copy of my sent emails to another account that also has disabled viewing of HTML messages. Can you please implement a plain text mode in future releases?
Search logos
Search site
Navigation
User login
Online users
Recent comments
-
by: hammadamir902 hours 51 min ago
-
by: hammadamir902 hours 55 min ago
-
by: hammadamir903 hours 4 min ago
-
by: hammadamir903 hours 15 min ago
-
by: hammadamir903 hours 19 min ago
-
by: hammadamir903 hours 26 min ago
-
by: hammadamir903 hours 29 min ago
-
by: wakawaka5 days 3 hours ago

Re: Simple Mail - Plain Text Mode?
Submitted by Anthony (not verified) on Thu, 07/02/2009 - 08:20Yes please!!!!!
There must be a plain text email option.
These HTML emails are not often needed and disabled by many users!
Thank you
Re: Simple Mail - Plain Text Mode?
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 07/07/2009 - 20:45I like that Simple Mail focuses on essential features, but I really wish the Plain Text Mode too!