• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 10162009 » Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

CorsairGT —Fri, 10/16/2009 - 10:17

Firefox v3.5.3

OS: Windows XP Pro 32-bit / Windows Vista 32-bit

Fast Dial v2.23b1
Cell quantity: 8 x 8
Sort set to none

Can not drag & drop cells anymore. Tried reinstalling Fast Dial however, no improvement; any suggestion?

Thanks

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Fri, 10/16/2009 - 14:00

Believe it or not, I have the same problem.

I find that if I disable "fixed" in Preferences/General, I can then drag and drop.

Please let me know if this helps.

If I then enable "fixed" again then cells remain in the correct place.


Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
CorsairGT's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by CorsairGT on Fri, 10/16/2009 - 22:53

Preferences -> General -> "Fixed" was never selected and selecting and deselecting "Fixed" doesn't do anything.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sat, 10/17/2009 - 07:58

Thanks for your clear reply.

Have you tried reseting to defaults in Preferences.
I tried but did not resolve.

I am unclear of the cause of this problem.
As the developer is not available an immediate fix is not available.

I have not yet examined if this is caused by Fast Dial Version or Firefox Version.

My suspicions are with Firefox, as this function worked fine before.

I need to get a fix for this and will endeavour to do so.

If I find anything I will PM you.

My apologies for not having any other suggestions


Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sat, 10/17/2009 - 18:57

For what it is worth, I can confirm that drag and drop works fine in Firefox 3.0.14.

So this problem is Firefox Version related.

  • log in or register to post comments
CorsairGT's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by CorsairGT on Sat, 10/17/2009 - 23:19

I thought it might have something to do with the latest version of Firefox too. However, I would rather stick to the latest version of Firefox instead of reverting back to an older version for fear of compromising my security.

I'd like to compliment the developer for creating such a fine add-on for Firefox. It is the most useful add-on to me.

Keep up the good work!

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 10/18/2009 - 00:10

I'd like to compliment the developer for creating such a fine add-on for Firefox. It is the most useful add-on to me.

Keep up the good work!

You are most kind..
I will pass on your message..

I would really like to find fix for this,
I will do my best to do so.

If and when I find a fix I will endeavour to let you know.

  • log in or register to post comments
CorsairGT's picture

Re: Cannot Drag & Drop Cells

Submitted by CorsairGT on Sun, 10/18/2009 - 04:12

Thanks a lot chiaroscuro, I look forward to.

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • Keeping up with several
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 10 min ago
  • Boxing and MMA have
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 14 min ago
  • Boxing and MMA have
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 24 min ago
  • Boxing and MMA have
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 35 min ago
  • Keeping up with several
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 38 min ago
  • Keeping up with several
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 45 min ago
  • Sports bring people together
    by: hammadamir90
    9 hours 49 min ago
  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    5 days 9 hours ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact