• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 09222009 » Backgrounds not showing

Backgrounds not showing

SevenRivers —Tue, 09/22/2009 - 15:53

I have an ongoing problem with fast dial, whenever I close firefox the image I have set as a background is not shown when I open it again. Any changes to the background preferences restore it for the duration of the session, but it is lost the next time firefox is opened. is there a way to prevent this from happening?

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Backgrounds not showing

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Tue, 09/22/2009 - 16:48

is there a way to prevent this from happening?

You know I am really not sure why this is occurring.
We will have to investigate.

Which Fast Dial Version are you using ?
Are you using a Background from this site ?
What is the name of the background file ?


Have you named your Theme setup (with background loaded) in Preferences/Appearance/Theme ?


Are you are loading your background into Preferences/Appearance/Page/Image ?


In Firefox if you go to Tools/Options/Content/Colors have you got "allow pages to show their own colors" enabled ?


Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
SevenRivers's picture

Re: Backgrounds not showing

Submitted by SevenRivers on Wed, 09/23/2009 - 11:57

Version 2.23b1
No, the background is wallpaper I found elsewhere.
darkwood.jpg

Yes
Yes
Yes

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Backgrounds not showing

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Wed, 09/23/2009 - 13:19

No, the background is wallpaper I found elsewhere.
darkwood.jpg

This one ?


I do not know the cause of your problem, but I will try to reproduce.

Is your background centred or not centred ?


Please check that folders cache and themes are not set to read only. These folders are in the Fast Dial Folder, in the Firefox Profile


My suggestion for the moment, which may seem a little basic, is to try uninstalling and re-installing Fast Dial, and then restart Firefox.


BTW Have loaded your background and it seems to work fine.(2.23b1)


What we could try on your machine, is to load only Fast Dial into a new Firefox profile, and see if the background loads OK.

If that works then we can try and narrow down the cause of the problem in your present Profile.


Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact