• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 06192015 » Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

kanaplan —Fri, 06/19/2015 - 04:03

Hi all. After Firefox 38 released, I observerd 1 thing.

When I'm opening firefox, Fast Dial page opens ok, because is set as homepage, but when I'm trying to open new tab, firefox gives me error "File not found", and every time I need to click Fast Dial icon to open the page.

It's very frustrating and i can't find any solution on the net.

Help me please if you have solutions.
  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Deva's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by Deva on Fri, 06/19/2015 - 12:24
Hi!
I'm on Firefox 38.0.5 and everything works fine for me.
My homepage in FF is set to "chrome://fastdial/content/fastdial.html"

Firefox and FastDial settings:

 


Since it's giving you an error, I guess your homepage setting is wrong or something happened with FastDial.
Have you tried reinstalling it?

Btw, I'm on version 4.14 of FastDial (link).
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 06/21/2015 - 03:52
@Deva

What about your Tabs page ?
  • log in or register to post comments
Deva's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by Deva on Sun, 06/21/2015 - 07:18
Tabs page?

I think that "Show Fast Dial in blank tabs" option in FD overwrites FF tabs.
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 06/21/2015 - 17:31

Tabs page?
I think that "Show Fast Dial in blank tabs" option in FD overwrites FF tabs.



I was just curious to see your settings

In my set up (Pale Moon) I need to set on the Tabs page "when opening in New tab" to the "Quickdial" Page otherwise I get the "Pale Monn Page"
 
Maybe this user has another cause to his problem apart from correct settings
  • log in or register to post comments
kanaplan's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by kanaplan on Mon, 06/22/2015 - 14:57
"chrome://fastdial/content/fastdial.html" this is my homepage and that "chrome://quick_start/content/index.html" is page which firefox trying to open when I click new tab.

I think this is the problem but I dont know how to fix it
  • log in or register to post comments
kanaplan's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by kanaplan on Mon, 06/22/2015 - 15:03
Sorry guys, I found my problem, the new tab page was set manually in about:config, for some months and I forgot about that.

Thanks for advice.
  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Can't open Fast Dial in new tab

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Mon, 06/22/2015 - 16:08

The new tab page was set manually in about:config, for some months and I forgot about that

Good.             Thanks for the feedback....
 

"chrome://fastdial/content/fastdial.html" this is my homepage and that "chrome://quick_start/content/index.html" is page which firefox trying to open when I click new tab. I think this is the problem but i dont know how to fix it



Interestingly enough, I came across a video, which both describes the cause, and the way to resolve, your paticular issue:   here

 
  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact