• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 05312009 » more smaller cells without scrolling

more smaller cells without scrolling

Anonymous (not verified) —Sun, 05/31/2009 - 03:38

Hi!

I uses FD v2.9 until one week ago, because I wanted 25 x 19 cells on my FD-screen and they were quite small.

After formatting my system, v2.9 does not load the thumbnails - I only see the point in a circle running around for half an hour.

Now I upgraded to v2.22b and I'm not really happy: if I want more than 16 x 8 cells, FD keeps the large thumbs and I'm dammed to scroll!
I already tries with thumbnail-size smaller than 100 x ??? - but this does not work!!

*grrrrrr*

What do I have to do to get my old layout?

Greets

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
peter654's picture

Bärhjälp i Skellefteå: En Guide till Effektiv och Profession

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 05/30/2024 - 13:58
Conversational AI, harnessing natural language processing, mirrors human dialogue. It empowers virtual assistants and chatbots, enabling fluid interaction between humans and machines. Through contextual understanding and tailored responses, it enriches user experiences across applications, from customer support to personal assistance, driving the evolution of human-computer interaction.conversational artificial intelligenc
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Effektiv Kontorsstädning i Skellefteå: En Nödvändighet för E

Submitted by peter654 on Sat, 06/01/2024 - 14:00
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.conversational artificial intelligence
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Envie de rencontrer de nouvelles personnes? FreeCam Chat est là

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 06/03/2024 - 07:43
Envie de rencontrer de nouvelles personnes? FreeCam Chat est là pour vous! Notre service de chat vidéo gratuit vous permet de discuter avec des millions d'utilisateurs en toute sécurité et anonymement. Connectez-vous rapidement pour une expérience de chat aléatoire excitante tchat gratuit
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Canlı görüntülü sohbetler için Beyzam.Vip'te Türkiye'nin muhteşe

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 06/09/2024 - 06:33
Canlı görüntülü sohbetler için Beyzam.Vip'te Türkiye'nin muhteşem kadınlarıyla bağlantı kurun. 7/24 hizmet veren bu platform, üyeliğe gerek kalmadan yüksek kalitede etkileşimler sunuyor. Anında gerçek zamanlı konuşmaların keyfini çıkarın beyzam.com
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

I’m influenced using the

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Sun, 06/09/2024 - 08:18
I’m influenced using the surpassing as well as preachy itemizing that you simply provide such small timing. lab grown diamond jewellery I simply believed it might be a concept to publish in case other people had been having issues studying however I'm just a little uncertain basically 'm permitted to place titles as well as handles upon right here. lab diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

Truly strong, amazing, fact

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Mon, 06/10/2024 - 06:38
Truly strong, amazing, fact-filled info right here. Your own articles Never dissatisfy, which definitely is true right here too. A person usually alllow for a fascinating study. Are you able to inform I am amazed?: )#) Continue the great content articles. wwF and lab diamonds May very well just launched some blog page, the knowledge most people furnish on this internet site seems to have made it easier everybody vastly. Thanks a lot for the purpose of your personal instance & give good results. lab diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

asdfg

Submitted by peter654 on Wed, 06/12/2024 - 08:58
This is certainly hence attractive plus artistic. I like a colorations plus whichever company may get them while in the mailbox might be smiling. proposal tips and mistakes This is exactly for that reason fabulous and additionally extremely creative. I simply absolutely love all the different shades and additionally anyone can get the software on the deliver would be happy. lab created diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Goditi video chat anonime e gratuite con Free Cam Chat Rooms. Co

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 06/20/2024 - 09:05
Goditi video chat anonime e gratuite con Free Cam Chat Rooms. Connettiti con milioni di persone ogni giorno utilizzando piattaforme come Omegle e Chatrandom. La tua privacy è garantita, senza memorizzare le chat. Scegli una piattaforma e inizia a chattare immediatamente. Sicuro, semplice e divertente chat libera
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Auf der Suche nach einer zuverlässigen kostenlosen Live-Kamera-C

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 06/20/2024 - 10:00
Auf der Suche nach einer zuverlässigen kostenlosen Live-Kamera-Chat-Plattform? Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Cam-Chat-Räumen für nahtlose Videoverbindungen. Free Cam Chat Rooms garantiert Datenschutz ohne Aufzeichnung von Chat-Verläufen. Durch Nutzung der Infrastruktur großer Plattformen wie Omegle und Chatrandom können Sie zufällig mit Millionen Nutzern verbunden werden. Einfach, sicher und für alle zugänglich chattest du
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard

Submitted by peter654 on Sat, 06/22/2024 - 02:34
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.harta8899
  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact