• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 05312009 » more smaller cells without scrolling

more smaller cells without scrolling

Anonymous (not verified) —Sun, 05/31/2009 - 03:38

Hi!

I uses FD v2.9 until one week ago, because I wanted 25 x 19 cells on my FD-screen and they were quite small.

After formatting my system, v2.9 does not load the thumbnails - I only see the point in a circle running around for half an hour.

Now I upgraded to v2.22b and I'm not really happy: if I want more than 16 x 8 cells, FD keeps the large thumbs and I'm dammed to scroll!
I already tries with thumbnail-size smaller than 100 x ??? - but this does not work!!

*grrrrrr*

What do I have to do to get my old layout?

Greets

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
peter654's picture

Very informative post! There

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 03/07/2024 - 02:13
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. buy lab grown diamonds australia Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. lab made diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Bạn cần gửi bưu kiện đến Hàn

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 03/17/2024 - 07:18
Bạn cần gửi bưu kiện đến Hàn Quốc với chi phí hợp lý? Cường Phát Logistics cung cấp dịch vụ vận chuyển đáng tin cậy từ Hà Nội và Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh với mức phí chỉ 120.000 VNĐ/kg. Hãy tin tưởng vào chuyên môn của chúng tôi để có các giải pháp vận chuyển liền mạch.gửi hàng đi hàn quốc
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Dreaming of global success in

Submitted by peter654 on Wed, 03/20/2024 - 02:17
Dreaming of global success in affiliate marketing? Xoffers' global program with VfxAlert and xSignals can make it happen! But to thrive on the international stage, you need to adapt. Research each region meticulously, tailor your strategies accordingly, and partner with local affiliate networks for invaluable insights. Start your journey to worldwide success today!affiliate marketing strategies
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Great job for publishing such

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 03/28/2024 - 07:03
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.https://famine-fighter.jimdosite.com/
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

Discover the truth about 5G

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Thu, 03/28/2024 - 07:55
Discover the truth about 5G Male Plus with our honest review. Uncover how this performance enhancer can boost your vitality and confidence. Read on to learn about its unique ingredients and benefits in simple terms. https://naturallyyoursreviews.com/5g-male-plus-review-learn-truth-about-this-performance-enhancer/
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Thanks for the blog loaded

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 04/01/2024 - 07:47
Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.Gemoy123 login
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Join MelBet today with promo

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 04/01/2024 - 08:01
Join MelBet today with promo code "Cash888" and grab a lucrative welcome bonus for sports betting. Get up to €/$130 extra on your initial deposit and amplify your betting thrill.melbet promo code today
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

TOYOTA HILUX GRAY SR GRY AT 201se4

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 04/07/2024 - 06:16

Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... best man made diamonds NZ Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... lab diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

TOYOTA HILUX GRAY SR GRY AT 201se4

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 04/07/2024 - 06:49
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? loan on watches I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? gold buyers
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

I was surfing the Internet

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 04/08/2024 - 04:16
I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. diamond cut good vs very good I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. lab diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    17 hours 47 min ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact