• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 04142009 » Can't delete web site thumbs

Can't delete web site thumbs

Anonymous (not verified) —Tue, 04/14/2009 - 18:48

Hi,

Can anyone tell how to delete the web site thumbs?

All off the sudden, hundreds of thumbs of all the recent visited web pages were added to my fast-dial. Now, I can't delete them and I can't find the bookmarks I had, cause they're all mixed.

Thx in advance,

Link

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Mafia_Penguin's picture

Re: Can't delete web site thumbs

Submitted by Mafia_Penguin on Tue, 04/14/2009 - 19:01

On the Main Bar (File, Edit, View, History, etc.), click on Bookmarks, then click on "Organize Bookmarks".
Photobucket
Navigate to the place you have the "Fast Dial" folder, and right click on it. A Right-Click menu will open up. Select "Make this my Home Page".
Photobucket

^^^Copied from a tutorial to do the reversed and slightly edited. That's why in the screenshot I'm rightclicking on the Most Visited folder.



Trouble
using
transparent
Logos?
Click
here
for
help!


  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Can't delete web site thumbs

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Tue, 04/14/2009 - 20:27

All off the sudden, hundreds of thumbs of all the recent visited web pages were added to my fast-dial. Now, I can't delete them and I can't find the bookmarks I had, cause they're all mixed.

Yes it sounds as if your Root Fast Dial Folder is in the wrong Folder in Bookmarks.

That is why you are experiencing Bookmarks that you have not added yourself and why you can't delete them.

So the important thing is to Make the Fast Dial Folder in Bookmarks your Home Folder.

There is a small tutorial on how to sort that out here

If you continue to experience problems, please let us know

Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    3 days 7 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact