• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 03062009 » Preferences

Preferences

Anonymous (not verified) —Fri, 03/06/2009 - 03:30

PLEASE can we get the option back for 'per page' preferences?

Or at least give us the option to switch between your new 'global preferences' and the much better old way of configuring per page.

I have a number of pages configured for different categories. Some have many more thumbnails, so I want a display of 4 rows of 5 thumbnails. My 'main' or parent page only needs 3 rows of 3 icons, but right now I can't set this!

I also want different background etc PER PAGE, and not globally.

If we can get this back then maybe I can update. Until then we have to stick with 2.11 :/

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Cyberia's picture

Re: Preferences

Submitted by Cyberia (not verified) on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 18:24

Yes please do! I want quantity to be set per page, not globally! Thank you

  • log in or register to post comments
Balnir's picture

Re: Preferences

Submitted by Balnir (not verified) on Tue, 03/31/2009 - 02:00

Any news of this?

This was a GREAT feature and I really don't understand why you removed it from us!

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Preferences

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Tue, 03/31/2009 - 08:56

Don't worry it will be back in the next Version

  • log in or register to post comments
Anonymous's picture

Re: Preferences

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 07/02/2009 - 16:53

+1...really wait for this update

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact