• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 01182009 » Logos in Fastdial.

Logos in Fastdial.

Anonymous (not verified) —Sun, 01/18/2009 - 08:37

I have upgraded to version 2.22b and everytime I add logos they disapper the next time I open Firefox. Is there any way to stop this?

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Logos in Fastdial.

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 01/18/2009 - 08:49

I have upgraded to version 2.22b and everytime I add logos they disappear the next time I open Firefox. Is there any way to stop this?

How annoying.

I wonder what is causing this.

Have you considered creating a Theme from your present Display settings and naming and saving ?

It might also be worth making sure that your Fast Dial Folder in Bookmarks is your home.

So go to Fast Dial Folder in Bookmarks, right click and in context Menu select Fast Dial Make Home.

Also try refreshing the Fast Dial pave with Firefox page refresh.

---

I do not understand what could be causing this problem at all.
So the above are really only suggestions.

---

If we cannot find a solution this way, I would suggest that you try running Fast Dial in a new Firefox profile and see if you can reproduce this problem.

Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
Anonymous's picture

Re: Logos in Fastdial.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 01/18/2009 - 13:08

Thank you for your help. I seem to have mended it after trying everything else. I did a search on my laptop for 'booksmarks' and then deleted all the files it found. For some reason that has worked for now. I got confused, is that what you suggested anyways? If you hadn't mentioned bookmarks I wouldn't have tried it.

Thank you.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Logos in Fastdial.

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 01/18/2009 - 13:19

Thank you for your help. I seem to have mended it after trying everything else. I did a search on my laptop for 'booksmarks' and then deleted all the files it found. For some reason that has worked for now. I got confused, is that what you suggested anyways? If you hadn't mentioned bookmarks I wouldn't have tried it.

Thanks for the feedback

I am glad things are better, although I admit I am not at all sure what you have done. :-)

Please get back to us if the problem comes back

Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    2 days 8 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact