• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 01092009 » Please set focus to address bar

Please set focus to address bar

Anonymous (not verified) —Fri, 01/09/2009 - 18:24

Dear colleagues,

I use FD in conjunction with the TMP extension. As FD no longer opens in about:blank, but in an explicit chrome address, the focus is not set to the address bar any longer, when opening a new tab. Please restore this feature---it makes my absolutely go crazy, when I open a new tab in order to paste an address from the clipboard and I have to go manually to the address bar first.

Thanks,
Kind Regards,

Herbert

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Please set focus to address bar

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Fri, 01/09/2009 - 18:30

Herbert

I use FD in conjunction with the TMP extension. As FD no longer opens in about:blank, but in an explicit chrome address, the focus is not set to the address bar any longer, when opening a new tab. Please restore this feature---it makes my absolutely go crazy, when I open a new tab in order to paste an address from the clipboard and I have to go manually to the address bar first.

You will be pleased to learn that possibly this particular problem may have been solved in Fast Dial 2.18

Many thanks

  • log in or register to post comments
Anonymous's picture

Re: Please set focus to address bar

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 08:24

I'm not sure if this has been fixed or not yet. It seems to be working on my laptop, but not on my desktop. It's bloody confusing! Both of them use the same versions of Firefox/Fast Dial.

  • log in or register to post comments
Mafia_Penguin's picture

Re: Please set focus to address bar

Submitted by Mafia_Penguin on Tue, 01/20/2009 - 18:22

Have you set everything on your desktop back to about:blank?


Please exchange this coupon for one (1) free internet.

Trouble
using
transparent
Logos?
Click
here
for
help!


  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact