• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 12302009 » Logo Request for habrahabr, DealExtreme (done)

Logo Request for habrahabr, DealExtreme (done)

pod_edge —Wed, 12/30/2009 - 04:42

It would be great if you create two logos, both on transparent background, with and without reflection

1. Habrahabr.ru
I know that there is one, but it's site logo which is shown one the homepage, while I'm talking about the logo you may see at search page
You may find it at http://habrahabr.ru/i/bg-multilogo.png. It's the second or the third
URL: http://habrahabr.ru/search/?q=

2. DealExtreme.com
Again there is one, but it is not on the transparent background
URL: http://www.dealextreme.com

  • Completed Logo Requests
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
spaljeni's picture

Re: Logo Request for habrahabr, DealExtreme

Submitted by spaljeni on Wed, 12/30/2009 - 09:25

I have been planing to create a DX logo for myself for a while.
Here's what I came up with. I hope it works for you:
dealextreme.com


  • log in or register to post comments
give's picture

Re: Logo Request for habrahabr, DealExtreme (1/2 done)

Submitted by give on Thu, 01/14/2010 - 08:04





  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    2 days 8 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact