• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 12172009 » Request for two websites : Skreemr and 1337X.org, oh and Hello to UserLogos community btw (completed)

Request for two websites : Skreemr and 1337X.org, oh and Hello to UserLogos community btw (completed)

88jon —Thu, 12/17/2009 - 23:35

Hi everybody !

I would like to request logos for two websites I like particularly, and I didn't find them on Userlogos. I got no particular request except a transparent background for my little customed fast dial.

  • Here is skreemr : http://skreemr.com/ a cool mp3 search engine. There is a cool bat on the original logo, maybe you can work on this.
  • And there 1337x.org : http://1337x.org/old/ a torrent website where you can find... well where you can find torrent (for legal copy of stuff you're already owned of course).

Thank you very much to anybody who answer my request !!!

(and yes I know my english is far to be perfect but I'm workin on it).

p.s. : I love the captcha on this site :p.

  • Completed Logo Requests
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Rog's picture

Re: Request SkreemR

Submitted by Rog on Mon, 12/21/2009 - 11:37

SkreemR

  • log in or register to post comments
give's picture

Re: Request for two websites : Skreemr and 1337X.org

Submitted by give on Tue, 01/12/2010 - 08:01

1337x.org
1337x.org

  • log in or register to post comments
88jon's picture

Request for two websites : Skreemr and 1337X.org (completed!)

Submitted by 88jon on Tue, 08/03/2010 - 11:16

They are outrageously awesome!! Thank you very much!!!

__________
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
  • Explore the Best Vaping Experience with Pod Salt, Vapes Bars, and More in UAE
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact