• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 10262014 » [DONE] Logo

[DONE] Logo

Heartbreakn_ —Sun, 10/26/2014 - 12:11

Hello,

I would like transparent logo with reflection for these sites, please:

http://www.twoddl.eu/
http://www.freebookspot.es/
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
http://onehallyu.com/
http://koreanchamp.com/
http://koreanselfstudyisntlame.blogspot.fr/
http://askakorean.blogspot.fr/
http://kissmykimchi.com/
http://talkinkorea.com/
http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/
http://www.vocabulary.com
http://photoserge.com/
http://photoserge.com/
http://www.thejournalshop.com/
http://www.gameofwarrealtips.com/
http://thesawon.blogspot.fr/

I realize how much I am asking and I fully understand if you can't accept my request.

In any case thank you.
 
  • Completed Logo Requests
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Deva's picture

Re: [DONE] Logo

Submitted by Deva on Mon, 10/27/2014 - 17:26
twoddl LOGO
freebookspot LOGO
genlib LOGO
onehallyu LOGO
koreanchamp LOGO
koreanselfstudyisntlame LOGO
askarekean LOGO
kissmykimchi LOGO
talkinkorea LOGO
mylanguageexchange LOGO
vocabulary LOGO
photoserge LOGO
gameofwarrealtips LOGO
thejournalshop LOGO
thesawon LOGO

enjoy!
 
  • log in or register to post comments
Heartbreakn_'s picture

Re: [DONE] Logo

Submitted by Heartbreakn_ on Tue, 10/28/2014 - 04:09
Thank you so much. They are perfect
  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact