Logo Request for HotAir [DONE]
Frozen Man Mon, 02/04/2013 - 09:20
If any one has the time and the talent I would really appreciate a transparent logo from http://hotair.com/ If possible I would like just the flame that is over the "I" in Air but if not the whole logo transparent would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Search logos
Search site
Navigation
User login
Online users
Recent comments
-
by: hammadamir906 hours 52 min ago
-
by: hammadamir906 hours 56 min ago
-
by: hammadamir907 hours 6 min ago
-
by: hammadamir907 hours 17 min ago
-
by: hammadamir907 hours 20 min ago
-
by: hammadamir907 hours 27 min ago
-
by: hammadamir907 hours 31 min ago
-
by: wakawaka5 days 7 hours ago

Re: Logo Request for HotAir [DONE]
Submitted by Deva on Fri, 02/08/2013 - 13:09hotair.com LOGO
i tried my best on enlarging the flame. lost a bit of sharpness on it, but i hope you'll be satisfied..
Re: Logo Request for HotAir [DONE]
Submitted by Frozen Man on Mon, 02/11/2013 - 13:25That is excellent. I really appreciate you making those for me. They look awesome.