• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 11202008 » Can we have favicon shown in each cell?

Can we have favicon shown in each cell?

rocksoccer —Thu, 11/20/2008 - 16:44

Thanks for the great work. It is great to have menu auto hide in 2.14, though it is still not configurable.

I don't know whether the following suggestions are good for everyone or not.

1. As indicated with the subject, is it possible to make every cell show the favicon of the corresponding site? I think this would be nice. Speed dial has got this feature, and it looks nice.

2. Auto hide is a great feature, but do you notice that the area to active ff to show the hidden bars is so small. I have been using Greenbrowser for a long time before I switched to firefox. In Greenbrowser, when moving the mouse to the titlebar, the hidden bars will also be shown. I think in that way users could have a little more space, hence easier, to show the hidden bars. Also, the blank area in 2.14 could also be saved (more web showing space, GOOD!).

3. There is one thing I don't really understand. Why do you remove "Add to fast dial" in the tab context menu? I do miss this in the 1.x versions. Could you please resume this? Or you can have a checkbox in configuration to allow users to make their own choices.

Thanks again.

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • -1
  • 1 vote
peter654's picture

bulk loose leaf tea

Submitted by peter654 on Tue, 04/09/2024 - 01:34
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.veetėjas
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

agriculture plastic crates

Submitted by peter654 on Sat, 04/13/2024 - 05:25
Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. roofing company https://www.roofingkalamazoo.com/commercial-roofing-services/
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

sdfgh

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 04/15/2024 - 06:19
Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet 다시보기 사이트
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

SEO

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Mon, 04/15/2024 - 07:34
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! 아린 코드
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

dfgdghg

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 04/21/2024 - 10:53
Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. certified translation agency
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

ghfhgh

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 04/21/2024 - 11:01
Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. beachwear uae
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

asdfg

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 04/22/2024 - 02:03
Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks.AI Lawyer
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

sdgfgdg

Submitted by peter654 on Fri, 04/26/2024 - 10:24
really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. disadvantages of dental crowns
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Piycarlett Rancarlett Solution

Submitted by peter654 on Wed, 05/01/2024 - 07:18

https://saqib-khatri-links1.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links2.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links3.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links4.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links5.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links6.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links7.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links8.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links9.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links10.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links11.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links12.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links13.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links14.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links15.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links16.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links17.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links18.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links19.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links20.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links21.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links22.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links23.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links24.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links25.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links26.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links27.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links28.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links29.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links30.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links31.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links32.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links33.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links34.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links35.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links36.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links37.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links38.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links39.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links40.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links41.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links42.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links43.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links44.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links45.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links46.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links47.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links48.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links49.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links50.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links51.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links52.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links53.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links54.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links55.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links56.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links57.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links58.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links59.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links60.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links61.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links62.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links63.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links64.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links65.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links66.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links67.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links68.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links69.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links70.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links71.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links72.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links73.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links74.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links75.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links76.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links77.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links78.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links79.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links80.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links81.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links82.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links83.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links84.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links85.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links86.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links87.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links88.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links89.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links90.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links91.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links92.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links93.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links94.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links95.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links96.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links97.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links98.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links99.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links100.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links101.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links102.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links103.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links104.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links105.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links106.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links107.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links108.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links109.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links110.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links111.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links112.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links113.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links114.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links115.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links116.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links117.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links118.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links119.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links120.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links121.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links122.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links123.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links124.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links125.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links126.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links127.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links128.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links129.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links130.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links131.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links132.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links133.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links134.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links135.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links136.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links137.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links138.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links139.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links140.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links141.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links142.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links143.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links144.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links145.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links146.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links147.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links148.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links149.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links150.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links151.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links152.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links153.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links154.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links155.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links156.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links157.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links158.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links159.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links160.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links161.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links162.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links163.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links164.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links165.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links166.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links167.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links168.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links169.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links170.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links171.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links172.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links173.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links174.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links175.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links176.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links177.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links178.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links179.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links180.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links181.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links182.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links183.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links184.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links185.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links186.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links187.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links188.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links189.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links190.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links191.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links192.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links193.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links194.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links195.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links196.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links197.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links198.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links199.weebly.com/
https://saqib-khatri-links200.weebly.com/
 
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Piycarlett Rancarlett Solution

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 05/06/2024 - 08:10
You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. 
http://jeuxmakeups.com/http://jeuxmakeups.online/
 
  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • next ›
  • last »

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact