• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 11022012 » Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Playermet —Fri, 11/02/2012 - 15:37

Good day!

I have find some problem with Drag&Drop.
If page scrolled, destination cell determined with displacement.

I think, I find the solution to this problem.

Just replace this line in fastdial.html:
if (!isMouseOver(FdDom.get(i), e.pageX, e.pageY)) continue;

to this:
if (!isMouseOver(FdDom.get(i), e.pageX - document.body.scrollLeft, e.pageY - document.body.scrollTop)) continue;

Please, sorry for bad English.

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 16:32

@Playerment I have confirmed the problem. I will work on a new .xpi with your fix when I have time.
»

Is this problem directly related to a specific version of Firefox

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 16:32

@Playerment I have confirmed the problem. I will work on a new .xpi with your fix when I have time.
»

Is this problem directly related to a specific version of Firefox

  • log in or register to post comments
Efreak15's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by Efreak15 on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 18:02

Is this problem directly related to a specific version of Firefox.

No. I tested it with a lower versions also. @Playerment's video shows exactly what the problem is. Replaced some of the code courtesy of @Playerment. Here's the new version (4.3): http://ge.tt/api/1/files/4xnTisQ/0/blob?download

If you give the go ahead, I'll upload it as a new version on AMO.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 18:06

No. I tested it with a lower versions also

Ah ok..

Sounds then fine to upload

Good work getting it all together so fast... !

And thanks too to Playermet for coming up with this fix
What would we have done without him !

  • log in or register to post comments
Efreak15's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by Efreak15 on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 18:17

Sounds then fine to upload

Will do then:)

  • log in or register to post comments
Efreak15's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by Efreak15 on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 18:32

Uploaded new version with this changelog:

Changelog:
-Fixed dragging&dropping cells when scrolling in Fast Dial page.
-Bug found and fix made by Playermet. Thank you:)

Good to have a new version out. It's been 7 months since last version.

  • log in or register to post comments
Efreak15's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by Efreak15 on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 18:56

I also cleaned up the addon description and added relevant Developer Comment.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 11/04/2012 - 01:42

Ef

Do you remember this thread

http://www.userlogos.org/node/15199

I think the following aspects of Fast Dial should be considered

1. To test your new fix with Fixed selected
2. To test with Fixed not selected
3 To see if pages function still works (this is directly related to scrolling)

Pages only works with Fixed not selected

The pages function allows one to have multiple pages in the root.

  • log in or register to post comments
Efreak15's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by Efreak15 on Sun, 11/04/2012 - 16:25

1. To test your new fix with Fixed selected
2. To test with Fixed not selected
3 To see if pages function still works (this is directly related to scrolling)

Tried all those situations out with fix. Everything works perfectly.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Problem with Drag&Drop with scroll

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 11/04/2012 - 16:43

Tried all those situations out with fix. Everything works perfectly.

Good news !

  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact